Conditions on Scalar Potentials in Geometric Scalar Gravity [pdf],
Nahomi Kan and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, in Proceedings
of the Twenty-fifth Workshop on General Relativity and Gravitation in
Japan (Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto,
December 7 - 11, 2015)
The followings are unpublished work or papers which are yet undetermined to be
Quantum Effects in Kaluza-Klein Theories (A Dissertation in Physics) Kiyoshi Shiraishi, March
- Axially Symmetric Gravitational Solitons in Higher Dimensions, T.
Koikawa and K. Shiraishi, July 1987, preprint TMUP-HEL-8711 and KEK-TH 173
- Vacuum Polarization around Black holes and Quantum Hair, Kiyoshi
Shiraishi, November 1991, preprint AJCHEP-3 (unpublished).
field theory of ``extreme black holes'', Yoshitaka Degura and Kiyoshi
Shiraishi, June 1999, Poster for YKIS'99 BLACK
HOLES AND GRAVITATIONAL WAVES (YITP, Kyoto, June 28--July 2).
- One-loop finite potential for N-2 scalars from N quantum fields,
Yoshinori Cho, Nahomi Kan, Kenji Sakamoto and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, July 2003,
preprint Guchi-TP-018, hep-ph/0307187.
- Deconstructing the Gel'fand-Yaglom method and vacuum energy from a
theory space, Nahomi Kan and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, November 2017, arXiv:1711.06806
- An ostentatious model of cosmological scalar-tensor theory, Nahomi Kan
and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, July 2018, arXiv:1807.10411
- Classical and quantum cosmology of K-essentially modified R^2 and pure R^p gravity, Nahomi Kan,
Kiyoshi Shiraishi and Mai Yashiki, November 2018, arXiv:1811.11967
to my homepage