Conditions on Scalar Potentials in Geometric Scalar Gravity [pdf],
Nahomi Kan and Kiyoshi Shiraishi,
in Proceedings of the Twenty-fifth Workshop on General Relativity and Gravitation in Japan (Yukawa Institute for Theoretical Physics, Kyoto University, Kyoto, December 7 - 11, 2015)
The followings are unpublished work or papers which are yet undetermined to be published.
- One-Loop Quantum Effects in Kaluza-Klein Theories
(A Dissertation in Physics)
Kiyoshi Shiraishi, March 1986 (unpublished).
- Axially Symmetric Gravitational Solitons in Higher Dimensions,
T. Koikawa and K. Shiraishi, July 1987, preprint TMUP-HEL-8711 and KEK-TH 173 (unpublished).
- Vacuum Polarization around Black holes and Quantum Hair,
Kiyoshi Shiraishi, November 1991, preprint AJCHEP-3 (unpublished).
- Non-relativistic field theory of ``extreme black holes'',
Yoshitaka Degura and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, June 1999, Poster for YKIS'99 BLACK HOLES AND GRAVITATIONAL WAVES (YITP, Kyoto, June 28--July 2).
- One-loop finite potential for N-2 scalars from N quantum fields,
Yoshinori Cho, Nahomi Kan, Kenji Sakamoto and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, July 2003, preprint Guchi-TP-018,
- Analytical Study of Charged Boson Stars with Large Scalar Self-couplings,
Nahomi Kan and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, September 2017,
- Magnetic monopoles in multi-vector boson theories,
Koichiro Kobayashi, Nahomi Kan and Kiyoshi Shiraishi, October 2017,
ホームページに戻ります。return to my homepage